Samuel, these pictures bring tears to my eyes! I love every one of them and will keep looking at them alot! Wish we could see you all! Love you all! Aunt Trudy
Aunt Trudy told me you had posted some pictures so I was anxious to take a look. You all look great! I know you had a good time together. The whole gang should come to the States together. Wouldn't that be fun? LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Loved the pictures! You guys did a great job taking them! We keep praying and trusting that the Lord will continue to make a way for us to be hugging your necks in the next year! Love you guys! Thanks for sharing your pics. Daniel and Renee
great pics! thanks for sharing
RépondreSupprimer-the Miles'
Great Pics - thanks for sharing!
RépondreSupprimer-the Miles'
Samuel, these pictures bring tears to my eyes! I love every one of them and will keep looking at them alot! Wish we could see you all! Love you all! Aunt Trudy
RépondreSupprimerThe pictures are beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerAunt Trudy told me you had posted some pictures so I was anxious to take a look. You all look great! I know you had a good time together. The whole gang should come to the States together. Wouldn't that be fun? LOVE YOU ALL!!!
RépondreSupprimerOr you can come in France!
SupprimerLoved the pictures! You guys did a great job taking them! We keep praying and trusting that the Lord will continue to make a way for us to be hugging your necks in the next year! Love you guys! Thanks for sharing your pics. Daniel and Renee
RépondreSupprimerCan't wait to see you too Daniel
SupprimerMagnifiques photos!!
RépondreSupprimer8 beaux petits-enfants de Bonpa et Granma; Belle famille !!!
RépondreSupprimer